Ebay Customer Care Number
Ebay Customer Care Number is available on this page to make your search easy. Ebay is an American E-Commerce and online auction hosting website. Ebay Head Office is located in San Jose, California, United States. Here in this post we are making it convenient for you to make direct contact with the company customer service department by providing you with all the Ebay Customer Care Number. Ebay Toll Free Number is providing to register complaint and solve your issues as soon as possible. Ebay Customer Service Number is available 24 hours of a day and 7 days of a week. You may also contact with customer service team by sending an email.
Ebay Customer Care Number
Ebay Toll Free Number: 1800 209 3229
Some Social Links
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/eBay
- Twitter: twitter.com/eBay
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ebay
- Instagram: mwww.instagram.com/ebay/
Read Here: How To Live Chat With Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Track Order?
- Shipping status of your item can be easily checked:
- To check status of your order, you must Sign in to your “My eBay” account.
- On the left side of the page there is a Purchase History link, click on that link.
- Firstly, you have to locate the item in the list then check the tracking number for an item which has been given by the seller. To see the package’s shipping status, Hit on the tracking number.
How To Cancel An Order?
- You must follow these steps, if you want to cancel EBay order.
- Firstly, you must sign in to your EBay account and there is a option of “My eBay” on the toolbar, hit on it.
- To display your recent purchases, hit on “Purchase History” in the sidebar. After that select the item you want to cancel.
- There you will see an option of “More Actions” in the item listing, hit on it and then click on “Resolve a Problem”.
- After that hit on “I Want to Cancel a Purchase” and then click on the “Contact Seller” button.
- A window will be opened of EBay message, then you addressed to the seller. Tell them your order cancellation reason in a message.
- Then “Send” the message to seller. You will get an Email, if the seller confirms your cancellation reason. After getting an Email for the EBay, you must reply to that Email, they will cancel your request if you don’t respond to them.
Check Out: How To File Online Complaint In Consumer Court?
What is the Paying Items?
There are various mediums through which the customers can do the payment, which are like-
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
During checkout, to speed things up you can:
- You can save your payment details
- PayPal every time for payment
How to Sell an Item?
To send the item by EBay Sellers, use below three simple steps
- List and sell it: You must list your item on EBay by selecting a few pictures of your item and then choose a format for selling and after that listing your items to sell.
- Ship it: To drop in the mail is the second step after selling to get discount on shipping put EBay label.
- Get paid: PayPal is the safe, easy, and fast way to get paid. So the Seller must sign up for PayPal for free.
Get Best Answer: How to Talk To a Customer Care Executive?
Is There A Fee?
|eBay Valet takes a percentage of your item’s final selling price. As of August 30, 2016, the new pricing is as follows:|
|Item Selling Price||You earn|
|$250.00 – $499.99||70%|
|$100.00 – $249.99||60%|
|$50.00 – $99.99||50%|
|$25.00 – $49.99||40%|
What Sells Well?
- Sporting goods: Golf clubs, camping gear
- Musical instruments: Guitars, trumpets, violins
- Collectibles: Superhero action figures, car models, LEGO, dolls
- Electronics: Smartphones, tablets, laptops (Remove any passwords)
- Designer fashion: New or like-new designer clothing, shoes, and bags
- High-end kitchen appliances: Blenders, mixers, juicers – especially brands like Kitchen Aid, Vitamix, and Breville
Do You Know? Difference between Warranty and Guarantee
During 1995, EBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar and headquarter is situated in San Jose, California. It is an ecommerce shopping website. The auction for selling and purchasing of products are hosted online by EBay. This EBay site is fully engaged in selling various items like Accessories & Outfits, Cameras & Optics, Books & Magazines, Outfits & Accessories, Travel, Watches, Shoes & Other Footwear, Games & Baby, Consoles & Accessories, Stationery & Office Supplies, Home Appliances, Auto Accessories & Parts, Laptops & Computer Peripherals, Collectibles, Tools & Hardware, Toys, Games and many others items through online. One has to get sign-up for selling & purchasing anything from EBay.
It is a multi billionaire company which operates in 30 countries. It is one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world. Here users can buy and sell vast products and services. Anyone either a buyer or seller is familiar with the name Ebay as it has a large consumer base over the country. From eBay you can buy from a needle to an airplane.
Have A Look On Below Shared Related Posts
|Karbonn Mobile Customer Care Number||Apple Customer Care Number|
|BSNL Customer Care Number||Nokia Customer Care Number|