How To Block Lost ATM Card
With the modernization and digitalization, debit and credit card have become a significant part of our lives. If it got misplaced or stolen, then follow the ways for How To Block Your Lost ATM Card. It has really become tough to imagine our lives without ATM card, almost every transaction attached to our shopping, payment are done with debit-credit card.
But sometime it happens that due to our careless, it got lost or stolen by some unauthorized individual. So in that case, we just have to follow some effective tips to block the card immediately after the happening of this incidence. So, to make sure that people don’t misused your Dr/Cr card, you can follow some brilliant methods though which one can easily obstruct your ATM card.
In fact, it is first thing that one has to do after losing his/her card. The mot simplest way is to get it blocked via calling on firm customer care number which is 24/7 available. However, in majority of the cases it has been seen that people got panic in that situation. Do, it is highly suggested to everyone that having a patient and peaceful attitude is highly necessary to manage the situation. Scroll down the page to view some effective methods given below step by step to report for lost or stolen debit or credit Card.
How To Block Lost ATM Card
- By Visiting Nearest Branch of corporation
The most effective and prominent way is to visit your nearby branch office of the firm of which ATM card has been stolen or misplaced. You can present your queries in front of the customer are representatives of firm. They will ask to carry some documents that are essential for this procedure.
- By Calling On Helpline Number
Next best way is to directly talk to the firm customer care professional associate by directly calling on its official contact number. The bank representative will gonna ask you some of your personal details, once the verification done. Your block will be blocked by them instantly.
Check Out! How to Open a Bank Account Online?
- By Net Banking
Net banking is highly popularized now days; people are highly relying upon this facility to get maximum benefits from the firm. Through this way also, you can block your stolen ATM card, juts follow some below given steps.
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of firm and log in with your name and password.
- Step 2: Then Select “ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card” option which will be present under the heading of e-services.
- Step 3: Now choose a particular Account under which your debit or credit card will get blocked.
- Step 4: Now the user will be redirected to a new page where all the details of active as well as blocked card will be appeared. But please note that you will only get to see the first and last four digits of the ATM cards.
- Step 5: Select the ATM, you want to block by pressing on submit button.
- Step 6: Now choose the authentication mode or Profile Password.
- Step 7: Then enter the generated OTP /Profile password and press “Confirm”.
- Step 8: After that user will get a successful message of proceedings along with a ticket no once your card is blocked.
- By SMS
With the help of SMS also, you can get your card blocked. Follow the given process very carefully.
SMS BLOCK XXXX (Last 4 digits of your ATM) to 567676 from your mobile number.
You can obtain the last digits of ATM card number through any financial record of bank, branch or card transactions. One you done with this process, you card will get reported immediately and no one can misuse your card.
- By E-Mail
The last and other effective way is to opt for email, get in touch with bank associates through email. Email your ATM details along with all essential details like name, address for further proceedings.
We hope that you will like our above provide information and tremendous ways for how to block your lost ATM card. Stay updated with us for more information.
You Should Also Look This!!!
|Block Union Bank of India ATM Card||Union Bank of India Credit Card Customer Care|
|Syndicate Bank Credit Card Customer Care||Online Shopping Tricks To Get Big Discounts|