How to Open a Bank Account Online
Most of the people have opened a Bank Account Online but some people don’t know “How to Open a Bank Account Online”??? For those, we have created this page with complete procedure to open a bank account through online mode. People have opened bank account for the purpose of investment. The bank accounts cater the need of people by offering a wide range of services like loan facilities, online banking, ATM/Credit/Debit Card facility and many more. In today’s world, online banking becomes trendy day by day. Through online method, you may open any type of account like Saving/Current Account at Zero Balance. So for gaining whole information, you must checkout this page.
How to Open a Bank Account Online
- Select a type of bank account:
Firstly, you need to choose an account category because in the bank so many types of bank accounts like fixed deposit Account, NRI Account, Current Account, Saving Account and many more. So, you need to choose first type of bank account
- Do you choose a right bank?
When you have decided the category of bank account, you must approach for a right financial institution. in which bank, you are going to open your account, you should check Proximity, Status, Convenience and Special Deals because these are the important factors which helps one to determine a right bank.
- Creating Bank Account:
After the finalization of bank account type and bank account, you need to visit the official website of bank. After visiting the website, you need to find “create an account” tab which is mentioned at the homepage. When you will get this page, you need to fill the all mandatory details like name, date of birth, address, contact no. and more. The all information is generally to be asked by all the banks in order to open an account. Now, check it at once and press “I Agree” button and submit it.
- Pick a password:
It is mandatory to choose a password. The password secures account and online banking. Definitely, you know, the password must be at least 6 characters long which include both numbers and alphabets.
- What is Next?:
After the completion of all procedure and successfully fill the application form, you will be received items like cheques, debit cards, passbook and other which send by the bank within 2 or 3 weeks.
First Bank Account Options
The below stated some of the bank accounts which manage online:
- Personal checking: Multiple personal checking accounts have opened for everyone. These accounts can open from college students to senior citizens.
- Personal savings: these types of accounts like Savings accounts, Money Markets, IRA’s, CD’s and Health Savings Accounts are all at your fingertips.
- Business checking: in recent days, mobile is a most important for business, so we can say, business world is mobile. Our business checking accounts built for every business need.
- Business savings: you may save for your business and look them grow from wherever you are.
What are zero balance savings accounts?
There are so many types of savings account which offered by the bank to specific category of customers including salary account holders and on basis of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). It is a scheme which gives by Indian Government with a mission of financial inclusion. Zero balance savings accounts are freely activate without strings of maintaining a minimum balance.
Features of Zero Bank Savings Accounts
- Free ATM/Debit card can be used to transact worldwide.
- No condition of maintaining a minimum Monthly Average Balance or Quarterly Average Balance.
- Free cheque book of fixed amount of leaves per year.
- Subsequent request for cheque books are charged a nominal fee.
- Complimentary passbook is issued as part of the welcome kit, at the time of opening the account.
- Access to internet banking and online transactions and standard charges for payment transfers.
- Specific number of free transactions every month, subsequent transactions are billed a nominal fee.
- Special privileges and offers for salary account holders based on the category of company/institution.
Benefits of Savings Account Opened Under PMJDY
- No need to maintain a minimum balance
- Interest on deposits as per prevailing bank rates
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs.1.00 lacs
- Direct benefit transfer from Government schemes are credited to this account
- Overdraft facility is offered after 6 months of satisfactory operation
- RuPay debit card and free Accident insurance cover
Most of the banks are provided online banking, credit cards facilities and many more facility. To provide these facilities, the company will charged monthly expenses which is automatically deducted from the account.
From the above described information about How to Open a Bank Account Online, you may easily open an account in any bank. If, you are satisfied from this information, you may bookmark this page for getting additional articles. If you have any type of query related to this, you may leave a comment in comment box.
You May Also Check This Section:
|How to Write an Email to Customer Care||How To File Complaint In Consumer Court|
|Difference between Warranty and Guarantee||How to Talk To a Customer Care Executive|