Passport Seva Customer Care Number
Have you applied for Passport???? Then Passport Seva Customer Care Number will be helpful for all appliers!!!! So, here, we have provided Passport Seva Toll Free Number to make your search easy. You can call on Passport Seva Support No. to ask any question regarding the passport. Here on this page, you may get also office address, Passport Seva Kendra Address & Email address and other contact numbers. Visitors, you can call on Passport Seva Customer Care Number at anytime from anywhere in this world. It has concerned through a network of 37 Passport agencies, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Administration and CPV Division (only Diplomatic and Official passports). The below stated Passport Seva Customer Care Number is available for 24 hours of a day and 7 days of a week (24×7).
Passport Seva Customer Care Number
- Customer Service Number: 1800-258-1800
- For Citizen Support 040-6672056 (J & K) and
- for Northeastern States 040-66720581
Passport Seva Contact for Consular Services
- Name: Shri P. Kumaran Joint Secretary (CPV) CPV Division,
- Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 20, Patiala House Annex, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Fax No.: +91-11-23782821
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport Seva Social Profiles
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PassportSeva
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnZpuw7FALM
- Twitter: twitter.com/passportseva
- Official Blog: passportsevakendra.blogspot.in/
- Google Plus: google.com/102639387378844106345/
- LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/passport-seva/83/797/30b
Who can help me in solving my queries?
Your queries can be solved at the following places:
- By visiting at this website www.passportindia.gov.in
- By calling our call centre at this number- 1800-258-1800
- At your nearest Passport Seva Kendra, you can visit there for Help.
Can I ask the status of my application by calling the Call Centre?
Yes, by calling at Call Centre at 1800-258-1800 you can check the status of your application. To check your application status, you can punch your file no. into the IVR system or talk to the Call Centre executive.
Can a Call Centre executive apply passport on my behalf?
No, for passport on your behalf Call Centre executive cannot apply.
What do I need to know, before calling Passport Call Centre to check my application status?
To check your application status, he call centre executive need your File Number and Date of Birth.
I have lost my passport. Can I file a complaint about the same through Call Centre?
No, through Call Centre you cannot file a complaint for loss of passport. You should report immediately for Loss of passport to the nearest Police and to the Passport Office or Indian Mission, if abroad.
In India, to offer a best-in-class experience to all citizens residing in Indian, “Passport Seva” assignment is making over passport and travelling relates services.
To Indian people, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) issues passport. For diverse purposes like tourism, study, family visits, business purposes etc, passport is essential document for traveling abroad. Through a network of 37 Passport agencies, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Administration and CPV Division (only Diplomatic and Official passports), Indian passports are concerned.
People who are traveling to abroad for any purpose such as tourism, education, pilgrimage, family visits, medical attendance for business purposes or for any other reason, passport is a necessary travel certificate. Related services and facilities, the way to an bigger demand for Passport was shown by the increasing economy and thinning out globalization of the nation of last few years. So, above are few details and ways to remain in contact with Passport Seva.
You May Also Check This Section:
|Kent RO Customer Care Number||How to Create an Email Account?|
|Tally Customer Care Number||IFB Customer Care Number|