Paytm Customer Care Number
Paytm is an e-commerce website which helps its customers to make payments of bills, money transfers etc. Paytm Customer Care Number is quite helpful for getting any query regarding services offered by it. You can call on Paytm Toll free Number 1800 anytime from anywhere so as to clarify your doubts or queries. No need to go anywhere, make your gas and electricity bills, postpaid telephone bills as well as recharge your phones while sitting at home with Online App.
One can easily book air tickets and taxis and can make mobile recharge, payments of electricity bills via its Wallet application. The main attracting feature in using this app is you can now pay for fuel at Indian Oil Petrol pumps. Buying PVR Cinemas through this wallet app is increasing day by day which reflects its popularity among users.
Government initiative to lead India towards online digital transaction is getting successful with it and other online sites. So it’s the time to put your eyes on Paytm Customer Care Toll free number & all other details like Complaint No, Head office address which is here. You can join its Customer Care executives via its Live Chat also and get instant solutions to all queries or issues.
Paytm Customer Care Number
You can call on Customer Care Number any time so as to get quick solutions to all queries or complaints.
- Paytm Customer Care Toll Free Number- 0120 3888 3888/9643-979797
- Paytm Toll Free Number- 1800 1800 1234/ 120- 306- 2244
- Paytm Customer Care Phone Number – +91- 1204770770
You May Check Out: How to Talk To a Customer Care Executive?
Paytm Head office Address
If you are still unsatisfied and do not get satisfactory answer, then you can visit its head office, the address of which is here.
B-121, Sector 5, Noida – 201 301, India
Paytm Customer Service Number (Regional Offices Address)
|Bangalore||144/533, 2nd floor, 22nd main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout, 1st Sector (AGARA),||+91 080 67720197|
|Chennai||II Floor, Balammal Building, No 33, Burkit Road, T Nagar||+91 44 24350197|
|Mumbai||IV Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next to Orchid, Hotel Vile Parle East||+91 22 26133197|
|Kolkata||BP 07, Eco Station Building, 6th Floor, Salt Lake Sector: 5,||+91 33 40005197|
|Toronto||220 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON, M5H 1W7, Canada||1-647-360-8331|
E-mail Address & Contact Number of Paytm
Check Here: How to Write an Email to Customer Care
Social Networking Sites
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/Paytm/
- Twitter- twitter.com/paytm
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/paytm/
- Youtube- www.youtube.com/user/PaytmOfficial
- Pinterest- /in.pinterest.com/paytm/
Everyone is familiar with one of the India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform which is none other than Paytm. Within some years, it has captured a large segment of the market in present scenario. It is having around 200 million registered users. You have to download its app which is available on Android, Windows and iOS operating systems.
As per the latest information, it is among the largest mobile payment service platform. Customers enjoy services offered by it. This Indian portal is offering various facilities such as to recharge conveniently without any discomfort. It provides all service providers such as Tata Indicom /Reliance/Idea/Vodafone /Airtel/ recharges as well as Data Card Recharge & Bill Payment etc. Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank are among the chief investors in this corporation.
FAQ’S about Paytm
Ques 1: How can one pay bill for Electricity Provider?
Ans 1: First of all, you need to visit its website or app.
- Now, select the ‘Electricity’ icon.
- On reaching Electricity sceen, you need to choose your ‘Electricity Board’.
- After that, enter your ‘Consumer Number (some boards also call it ‘CA Number’ or ‘Account Number’) as you see on your Electricity bill.
- Now, tap on ‘Proceed’ in order to get your bill details.
- Subsequent to it, verify the displayed bill details.
- Proceed to pay the desired amount of Bills.
- You will reach a coupons/promo code screen. Those who have promocode, they need to apply it on this screen.
- If you want to buy coupons from partners, then you need to choose them.
- Now, select the mode of payment and enter the desired details.
- When payment process is completed, you will receive notification regarding payments of bills.
- Along with this, you will get SMS & Email confirmation about the status of your bill payment.
- In minimum 2 business days, Electricity provider will process your bill payments.
Ques 2: Can I make a partial payment of my bill?
Ans 2: No, this facility is not provided as most of the electricity boards do not allow partial bill payments. In case this offer is offered, then you may check with your electricity provider.
Ques 3: How can I know the amount to be paid?
Ans 3: As per the terms of Electricity boards-
- After entering Consumer Number, all the bill details are displayed on the screen for verification purpose.
- On the other hand, it is provided on your Electricity bill copy. Electricity provider sends SMS/Email regarding the same.
Ques 4: If one pays on last day, will it be updated for account?
Ans 4: As per the norms, Bill is paid on the same day to Electricity board. But in some conditions, it may take up to 2 working days to reflect on system.
All this information about Paytm Customer Care Number has helped our readers to acquire Customer Care Number on which they can call anytime so as to get quick solutions to all queries or complaints. To fetch detailed information about Paytm services, you are advised to visit its official site.