Yes Bank Personal Loan
This is the fifth largest private sector bank in India who provides Yes Bank Personal Loan on competitive interest rates and easy documentation. Yes Bank Personal Loan Customer Care No can assist those applicants who have decided to get loan for their urgent needs. In this concern you are required to satisfy all the eligibility Criteria stated below.
Organization offers various advantages to the application who had applied for Yes Bank Personal Loan that are it offers reasonable interest rates, Less credentials, it has over 1,491 brushwood in India where you can avail service and Fast track loan processing. Also it provides special schemes and discounts for employees of large companies. Yes Bank Toll Free Number and Yes Bank Customer Care Number are provided for the customers having any queries regarding the personal loan.
Apart from loan services, bank offers credit card facilities to its customers and to fetch more details of credit card services, you are free to call on Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number. We the team of www.customerkart.in has well furnished detailed information regarding Yes Bank Personal Loan eligibility; interest rates along with its customer care no. must have a look.
Yes Bank Personal Loan
Yes Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800 2000/ +91 92233 90909
Yes Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number: +91 22 6121 9000
Yes Bank Head Office Address:
Nehru Center, 9th floor,
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road,
Worli, Mumbai – 400 018, India
Yes Bank Email Id: email@example.com
Yes Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are applying for Yes Bank Personal Loan must satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be between 25 to 58 years of age.
- Candidates must have minimum Net Salary per month of Rs. 25,000/-
- Applicant having minimum total work experience of 2 years with minimum 6 months in current organization
- He/ she must be occupant for 2 years at current residence or owned residence
Get here Contact No: All Bank Customer Care Number
Loan Amount & Repayment Options:
- Loan amount ranging from Rs 1 lac to Rs 20 lac
- Flexible Repayment options
- No guarantor surety/collateral required
List of Documentation required for Yes Bank Personal Loan:
Applicants applying for Yes Bank Personal Loan have to submit below stated documents to the registered office:
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/ PAN/ Passport/ Voter ID
- Proof of Address
- Signature Proof
- Age Proof
- Last 3 months’ salary slip and IT returns for last 2 years
- Statement of salary account for last 6 months
- Filled up loan application form
- Income Tax PAN Copy
- Income Documents – 2 years Form 16, 3 month pay slip, 3 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit
Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate:
|Interest Rate||11.99% – 20.00%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs. 2,224 per lakh|
|Loan Tenure||From 12 months to 60 months|
|Loan Amount||Min Rs. 200,000 and Max Rs. 2,000,000|
|Age||Min 25 years and Max 58 years|
|Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges||Allowed after 6 EMI’s, 4% till 12 EMIs and after that Nil prepayment charges|
Check Leading Banks: Best Banks for Personal Loans in India
Yes Bank Personal Loan Calculator:
Your personal loan eligibility depends upon the amount of loan you are applying for. Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility can be worked based on the below mentioned following inputs:
- Loan Amount: It refers to the amount borrowed by a borrower from a financial institute. Normally banks offers lower interest rates for higher amount. Yes Bank offers loan between Rs. 2, 00,000 and 20, 00,000.
- Salary: Earnings define your ability to reimburse the loan. Elevated salary bracket applicants are offered loans at lower interest rates. Interest rate of the bank varies with your net monthly income.
- Employer Category: Every Financial institution has an internal catalog of organizations falling into categories that are ranked from high to low categories based on company’s size, reputation and existing relationship with the bank. Employees who belong to higher ranking categories organization get attractive discounts and low interest rate loans.
- Relationship with the Yes Bank: Those applicants who have managed their accounts and made all the payments on time in past bank offers special rates, offers and charges to them and they will get the benefit of low Yes Bank personal loan interest rate.
- Loan Tenure: Personal loans are of short term starting from 12 to 60 months as these loans are taken to meet their instant requirements.
- Repayment Capacity: Prior to giving loan to the borrower, Yes Bank checks the reimbursement ability of the borrower. Bank verifies the reimbursement ability of the applicant through CIBIL. It is the settlement track record of previous loans taken by the applicant. CIBIL also incarcerate information of credit card bills payment.
Yes Bank also offers loan to defence, armed forces and government employees. Yes Bank Personal loan interest rate for government sector employee and defence personnel varies from private salaried employees.
Yes Bank Social Profile:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/YESBANK
- Twitter: twitter.com/yesbank
- You Tube: www.youtube.com/user/yesbank
- Linked In: www.linkedin.com/company/269604
Get here Features: Types of Credit Cards in India
This organization is a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, and has progressively establish a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country. Also organization has numerous numbers of awards and in the year 2011 organization has won “India’s Fastest Growing Bank of the Year” award at the Bloomberg UTV Financial Leadership Awards.
Candidates who want to know more about Yes Bank Personal Loan are advised to dial customer care number, toll free number or you can write them through Yes Bank Customer Care Email Id. Apart from this you can also visit Official Website also.
Check Below Given Links
|Best Personal Loans In India||10 Best Credit Cards in India|
|Best Credit Cards For Salaried Person In India|